Subject: RE: Speaker invitation | Europe's digital future | Summit in partnership with TCS | 9-10 December, Brussels
From: "Rayan Vugdalic" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium", "Kerstin Vaikmaa"
Cc: "Francisco Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2024 16:07:56 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Vaikmaa,

May I kindly follow-up once again regarding our invitation to Ms. Pakosta 
for the Europe’s Digital Future: Leading the Next Industrial Revolution 
summit, organized in partnership with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on 9 
and 10 December in Brussels? I believe this is a particularly relevant 
opportunity for her and we would be thrilled to welcome her.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Rayan

Rayan Vugdalic (he/him)

Programme Officer

Friends of Europe ‑ Connect. Debate. Change.

​The think tank for a more inclusive, sustainable and forward‑looking Europe

Transparency register 99436366768‑45

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Square de Meeûs 5‑6

,

B‑1000 Brussels

 <https://twitter.com/FriendsofEurope>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/friends-of-europe/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/friendsofeurope/>

 <http://www.friendsofeurope.org/>

De : Rayan Vugdalic <[email-masked]>
Envoyé : vendredi 22 novembre 2024 11:07
À : [email-masked]
Objet : Speaker invitation | Europe's digital future | Summit in partnership 
with TCS | 9-10 December, Brussels

Dear Ms. Vaikmaa,

Many thanks for taking my call a moment ago. As discussed, I am forwarding 
the below invitation to Ms. Pakosta. Please do feel free to reach out if you 
have any questions or concerns. We would be truly delighted to welcome Ms. 
Pakosta on this important occasion.

Dear Ms. Pakosta,

We are pleased to invite you to speak at our upcoming summit, Europe’s 
Digital Future: Leading the Next Industrial Revolution, organized in 
partnership with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on 9 and 10 December in 
Brussels.

This event will bring together top policymakers and thought leaders, 
including Belgian Prime Minister Alexander De Croo and former Lithuanian 
President Dalia Grybauskaitė. More information and other confirmed speakers 
can be found on the 
<https://www.friendsofeurope.org/events/leading-the-next-industrial-revolution-embracing-digitalisation-for-europes-future/> 
webpage of the Summit. We would be honoured if you could join us to share 
your insights in one of the two key panel discussions on digital 
transformation and industrial competitiveness in Europe.

The summit will attract over 150 participants and several hundred more 
online, including policymakers, industry leaders, civil society 
representatives, and members of the international press corps from Europe 
and further afield.

Please find the official invitation attached. Should you have any questions 
or need further details, please reach out to us.

Thank you for considering this invitation. We hope you will join us in 
shaping this important conversation.

Warm regards,
Rayan

Rayan Vugdalic (he/him)

Programme Officer

Friends of Europe ‑ Connect. Debate. Change.

​The think tank for a more inclusive, sustainable and forward‑looking Europe

Transparency register 99436366768‑45

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Square de Meeûs 5‑6

,

B‑1000 Brussels

 <https://twitter.com/FriendsofEurope>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/friends-of-europe/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/friendsofeurope/>

 <http://www.friendsofeurope.org/>